Heart Walk Foundation is committed to the privacy of our donors, supporters, and visitors to our website. We apply the following policies to protect your privacy and safeguard any information you entrust to us.
- If you make a donation, we collect your name, email, and the amount and date of the donation. If you provide it, we also maintain your address and telephone number. if you register for an event, we collect the information you provide to us.
- Your donation is processed via a safe, secure, and private facility for making online credit card gifts. Your checks and cash donations are handled in house in a safe way.
- The names of donors are kept in a unique and secure database to send you thank you letters and tax letters. Your email and address is added to our mail list to send you periodic newsletters. If you ever decide you do not want these updates, you may request to be removed from the newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our servers may automatically recognize visitors’ IP addresses, internet service provider, browser type, computer platform, referring website, date and time of access, and links clicked through. No personal information about you is revealed.
- We do not sell, share or disclose any information of list with any outside organizations or businesses. No donation history is made available to any party outside Heart Walk Foundation. We provide information about major contributions to tax authorities as required by law.
- If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or want to review your personal information to make a correction, please email us at email@example.com
- Except as may be expressly provided in this policy, no personal data of a visitor to the Heart Walk Foundation website is collected.