Ways to Help
There are many ways to join our efforts. Giving just a few hours a year can make a big difference. A few examples of volunteer opportunities in your home, at work, or in your community:
- Host a one-hour “Peru Party” to introduce your friends to our mission and the beautiful handicrafts made by Native Peruvian artisans. We will provide a short documentary, photo exhibit, Peruvian handicrafts, and Q’ero textiles. You invite your friends to share the inspirational stories.
- Start a personal fundraising campaign to support a specific HWF project
- Assist with our fundraising activities
- Go to the Amazon Smile page and select Heart Walk Foundation as your charitable organization of choice. Shopping each time from the Amazon Smile page ensures a donation for HWF with every purchase!
- Assist with graphic design, flyers, or writing. Do you know WordPress?
- Sponsor a campus Peru Club at a high school or college in your area
- Collect medical and dental supplies and equipment
- Collect much needed new and used electronic equipment
- Other opportunities. Let’s talk!
Please contact Penelope Eicher, HWF board member at 435-619-0797 or email us if you’d like to discuss adding your time and talents to our work!